[10 min prep / 40 mins cooking time / serves 4]
1) chop: 2 small carrots, 1/2 white onion, 5 cup mushrooms, 3 medium potatoes
2) place the potatoes in a pan of water and leave to boil for 10-15 mins til soft.
3) in a pan fry the onion, carrot and mushroom. After 5 mins, add a up of frozen quorn mince and 1 tin of rinsed lentils. Add 1 veg stock cube and half a pint of water. Season. Simmer for 20 mins.
4) mash the potatoes with a knob of butter and a good grate of cheddar.
5) place lentil mix into an oven proof dish and spoon the mash on top. Finish with grated cheese and bake for 20 mins on 200 degrees C.
Serve with more cheese and veggies.